The Unit Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Action Games - Dorking

3 posters

Go down

Elite Action Games - Dorking Empty Elite Action Games - Dorking

Post  Rozza Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:26 am

To be updated
Rozza
Rozza

Back to top Go down

Elite Action Games - Dorking Empty ELITE my humble opinion.

Post  Pete Sparrow Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:51 am

Gents
I went to Elite with open eyes and high expectations because of numerous good reports from other skirmishers and Elite's superb web site which sells the site very well.
I started to have doubts half way through the first game.
Firstly the game briefs were badly presented and seemed to be done from memory and not a proper formulated plan. The marshal seemed just to add info in no decernable order and expect us to understand.
The marshalls seemed almost invisible and gave no direction or support, plus two of them were teenagers and clearly didn't give a shite. They kept harping on about cheatiing, but did very little to police the issue.
No arm bands, tape or tags to seperate the opposing teams which made game play very difficult.
Too many teflon coated rentals and amateurs who clearly haven't a clue how to skirmish properly.
The only good point was the club house served a decent pint of Guiness.

Maybe it was a bad day for Elite and usually its alot better, but I won't be rushing back there in a hurry. Pity because the site itself is huge and well thought out, just shame about the management side of things on the day.
Right I'm getting off my soap box now.

Cheers
Pete
Pete Sparrow
Pete Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Elite Action Games - Dorking Empty Elite Action Games - Dorking

Post  sam Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:56 am

hi guys
with regards to elite ation games there was a few bad points witch i will run through before i get to the good points to start no signs for elite at all and no mention of the paintball site on the web so i wasn't to sure if i was there at first, safty bref all i really got from this is that the owner didn't care about are money and if we didn't like how he did things we could go? no mention of marshals or introduce them so if we had a problem we new who we could go too, the marshals seemed more interested in playing with there radios than marsheling games and the game bref's were shocking we just seemed to inconveniance them when we asked questions about the games we were playing, there was a issue with teams such as markings arm bands and such like and when asked about it told very bluntly that arm bands and such like dont work (i disagree but who am i) lunch was shoking a burger for the whole day is no good to anyone.
right the good points well i have to amit the site is great its b i g and has a masive potential i would have gladly stayed till it got dark playing and i dont think i would have got bored there as a team we always struggle with the first game and this time was no exception but due it being a long game did throw us a bit but we did learn some very good lessons 1. comunication is key forget the rifle games are won on info alown 2 . we need a designated com channel for each squad as i found it hard to direct cobra with vipers chatter over me 3. cobra worked really we together and with a bit of fine tuning we can smash any opposition.
thanks for a good day guys Very Happy

sam

Back to top Go down

Elite Action Games - Dorking Empty Re: Elite Action Games - Dorking

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum