The Unit Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xsite - Lane End Review

2 posters

Go down

Xsite - Lane End Review Empty Xsite - Lane End Review

Post  Rozza Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:20 am

To be updated
Rozza
Rozza

Back to top Go down

Xsite - Lane End Review Empty Re: Xsite - Lane End Review

Post  Rozza Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:16 am

Rozza wrote:To be updated

Xsite Lane End: home for the team and for some of us where we started the sport.

The site is woodland over 16 acres of land with buildings such as a police station, Bar, windmill, Vietnam village, Kill house etc... It is a great site with a popular game scenarios. Staff are friendly and helpful and the kill house is great!

It is a shame that the site is shared with laser tag and paint ball, it would be great if the WHOLE site was used for special game day. It has been said that there are too many kids at times that can spoil the engagement of the day, but everyone has to start somewhere.

All in all, an all round site with enough to offer a varied amount of play for all.

Pics to follow

Please add your views
Rozza
Rozza

Back to top Go down

Xsite - Lane End Review Empty Xsite - Lane End Review

Post  sam Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:55 am

Lane End Review
I have played at Lane end for awile now and i must say i do like it, there is room for improvement but that go's with pritty much every site you go to. This is my 1st review so sorry in advance if it didn't go so well but you never know till you try it.

1. Site location
  2. Parking
  3. Safe zone
  4. Fields
  5. Starff
  6. scenarios
  7. overall

1. Site location
the site is stiuated about 5-10 min from the m40 and as a team this site is good for a location as it is very central for all members and not much of a travel for everyone so as a hole a good location.

2. Parking
There is a good deal of parking on site witch is out the way from the main road the only down side is that the car park has no marked bays so it dose need the customers to be a bit scencible and to be honest not all of them are witch can get a bit frustraiting.

3.Safe Zone
The safe Zone is really nice there is lots of room with the merjority or benches are under hard cover, there is a shop witch sells drinks and such like just behind the shop is the kitchen witch has been newly ferbished and its looking really good if i dont say so myself (i put most of it in lol), behind the kitchen is the container that every airsofter knows about the shop witch dose everything from upgrades to repairs you can buy guns, mags and clothing in there and not to mention bb's down to the nitty gritty toilets there found at the car park and i must say they are good they are cleaned at the beginning of the day and they are well looked after so no complaints really.

4.Fields
There is a veriaty of fields that are used but most common ones are the police station witch is mostly used for a warm up game then there you have the viatnam village witch you get with deffend and odjective based games then comes the large games witch is a few fields put together such as the howizer and church, the windmill and the viatnam village then we have the KILL HOUSE witch is a CQB special game and is great fun what can i say The Unit love to get up close and personal lol.

5. Starff
The starff are friendly and have a good airsoft knowlage and are more then happy to help.

6. Scenarios
The games that are played are TOWN CONTROL a.k.a Attack and Deffend there is an OBJECTIVE GAME such as capture the flag or ammo dump or even buildings then there is a PILOT game with a number of people being downed pilots and 2 teams fightng to capture them there is also ALIMINATION and some MILSIM stuff but that depends on who is playing TIME TRIALS were you have to complete an objective faster than the other team this is to name but a few.

7.Overall
The site is a great site to start from and dose offer alot of different experiances but the only real down side is that they do have a lot of hire guns on site witch i know people have to start some were and most are pritty cool but some dicks do slip the net and also the site is shared with paintball and lazers witch can get abit hairy when moving from field to field but overall a good site witch as a team we have had some really good times there

well thats me till next site hope i did ok Smile

sam

Back to top Go down

Xsite - Lane End Review Empty Re: Xsite - Lane End Review

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down